Classroom Select Harmony Height Adjustable Desk with Foot Pedal, Laminate Top, Black Frame
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- Bannister Oak
- Fusion Maple
- Gray Nebula
- Royal Blue
- Pewter Mesh
- Graphite Nebula
- Dove Gray
- Buka Bark
- Wild Cherry
- Nepal Teak
- Asian Night
- Gray Elm
- New Age Oak
- Blue Agave
- Classic Linen
- Montana Walnut
- Blue Curacao
- High Rise
- River Cherry
- Steel Mesh
- Sit stand desk comes with easy squeeze lever right under the edge where students can quickly adjust desk to ideal height between 44.25 to 44-1/4 inches tall
- Durable high-pressure laminate desk top surface can be tilted and repositioned exactly as user sees fit for best posture and comfort levels
- Two casters and four stabilizing glides make this adjustable standing desk easy to maneuver around and tilt/reposition top exactly as user sees fit for ideal posture and comfort levels
- Unique, useful foot fidget pedal can be used while sitting or standing and allows student to exert energy and movement
- All space-saving CLASSROOM SELECT - TILT-N-NEST HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DESKs are mobile and can be nested together to create a configured pod space for projects, dining, groupwork, and beyond
- 1 Adjustable Standing Desk with Bottom Foot Fidget Pedal
Classroom Select® Height Adjustable Sit/Stand Desk
- Collaboration is quick and easy, just tilt and re-position the desk anywhere
- The tops nest together in a variety of configurative pods for various project learning activities
- Each desk it built with an easy squeeze lever to adjust the ideal height
The Classroom Select Height Adjustable Sit or Stand Desk is an easy-to-move, adjustable desk that is perfect for the 21st Century Learning Environment. It's collaborative design offers two casters, four stabilizing glides, and desk tops - which allows students to work together in pods or individually. Each height adjusts with an easy squeeze lever that is located under the desk top edge. The desk height can range from 27 to 44-1/4 inches and is available in various laminate color selections. T-Mold edging is made of 1-1/8 inch particle board core with high-pressure laminate top. Available to order with a unique adjustable fidget pedal that promotes natural movement and enhances student focus, which can be used sitting or standing.
Shop Tables by Shape:
Each desk height is able to adjust between 27 to 44-1/4 inches
Available in 4 unique shapes with your choice of ten laminate colors, a markerboard top, vinyl T-Mold edge banding, and LockEdge banding
Available to order with a unique adjustable fidget pedal which promotes natural movement and enhances student focus and can be used sitting or standing
The upper frame was created with 45mm square, 14 gauge steel tube which adjusts inside a lower 60mm square, 14 gauge tube
Base includes 42mm round 16 gauge steel tube welded to an 8 gauge mounting bracket and welded end caps
T-Mold Edge band is spot-nailed to prevent it from pulling away.
Extra-durable LockEdge coating is sprayed on, creating a permanent seal that is impervious to bacteria and moisture.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
All Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
This standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.