FOSS Pathways Motion Kit, with 32 Seats Digital Access
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Complete materials kits for each FOSS Pathways module include everything you need to get started with hands-on science in your classroom, packaged in durable, stacking drawers for ease of storage and access. Each complete module includes 32 FOSS Science Resources Books sold as softcover for Grades K to 2 (8 x 10 inch) and as hardcover for Grades 3 to 5 (8-5/8 x 11-1/4 inches), in addition to 32 digital student seat licenses for 7 years for full digital access to module materials, eInvestigations Guides, eBooks, videos, and more.Equipment
FOSS provides the equipment needed for all the investigations, including metric measuring tools. Our high-quality, classroom tested materials are long-lasting and packaged by investigation to facilitate preparation and clean up. There is enough permanent equipment in each kit for 32 students. Consumable materials are supplied for three uses. Convenient grade-level and refill kits are available.Investigation Guide
The Investigations Guide is a spiral-bound guide containing everything you need to teach the module. FOSS active investigation lesson plans include:
- Three-dimensional learning objectives
- Relevant and local phenomena storylines with driving questions
- Sense-making discussions
- Embedded assessment and “What to Look For” guidance
- Vocabulary reviews
- English language support strategies
- ELA strategies and connections
A digital library of teaching resources include:
- Access and Equity Chapter
- Home/School Connections (English and Spanish)
- Questions for Reflection (English and Spanish)
- Teaching Slides
- Understanding Phenomenon in FOSS Pathways Videos
- Notebook and Teacher Masters (English and Spanish)
The FOSS Science Resources student book contains readings developed to reinforce, extend, or apply core ideas covered during FOSS active investigations. Readings give students opportunities to:
- Use text to obtain, evaluate, and communicate information
- Use evidence to support their ideas during sense-making discussions and focus question responses
- Integrate information from multiple sources
- Interpret graphs, diagrams, and photographs to build understanding
- Available in print and as an interactive eBook in English and Spanish
Online resources include duplication masters, eInvestigations Guide, teaching slides, FOSSmap online assessment, streaming videos, virtual investigations, and tutorials, as well as a library of teacher resources, including access and equity, three-dimensional teaching and learning, and environmental literacy.
- Investigation Guide: this core instructional tool in hardcover spiral-bound edition provides educators with the support to help students successfully facilitate the investigations
- Equipment Kit: specifically designed, durable equipment and materials in FOSS lead to successful investigations for all students and up to 3 class uses
- FOSS Science Resources: a book that includes student readings that connect students' firsthand experiences to informational text
- FOSS Technology: access to a one-stop online resource for eBooks, eInvestigations Guides, videos, virtual investigations and tutorials, online assessment, and much more
- Any New Investigative Materials Introduced in the FOSS Pathways Version of the Module
- Any Additional Quantities of Investigation Materials Introduced in the FOSS Pathways Version of the Module
- A Complete Teacher's Toolkit for the New Module Including:
- Spiral-bound Investigations Guide
- Teacher Copy of the FOSS Science Resources Book
- 32 Student Copies of the FOSS Science Resources Book
- 32 Seats of Digital Access for 7 Years