FOSS Next Generation Middle School Gravity and Kinetic Energy Complete Kit, Print and Digital Edition, with 160 Seats Digital
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Complete print and digital materials kits for each FOSS Next Generation module include everything you need to get started with FOSS in your classroom, packaged in durable, stacking drawers for ease of storage. Full access to the module includes both printed copies and full digital access to the Investigations Guide, Teacher Resources, and Science Resources Book.
Each kit includes: a softcover edition of the Teacher Resource book; access to our fully interactive and tablet-compatible eInvestigations Guide; enough materials for 5 class uses of the module (refill kits for consumable materials sold separately); 32 hardcover Science Resources Books for students and student access to interactive and table-compatible Science Resources eBook for the module; access to a complete digital version of all information and masters found in the Teacher Resources; and 160 digital student seat licenses for 7 years, which provide each student with a one-stop online resource for all readings, virtual investigations, and beyond.
FOSS Next Generation Kits are available in multiple configurations to support your number of students and language needed.Contact a FOSS representative to learn more.
- Investigation Guide: this core instructional tool in hardcover spiral-bound edition provides educators with the support to help students successfully facilitate the investigations Teacher Resources: this softcover book guides teachers in how the elements of FOSS work and provide notebook and assessment masters
- Equipment Kit: specifically designed, durable equipment and materials in FOSS lead to successful investigations for all students and up to 5 class uses
- FOSS Science Resources: set of 32 hardcover books each include student readings that connect students' firsthand experiences to informational text
- FOSS Technology: access to a one-stop online resource for eBooks, eInvestigations Guides, videos, virtual investigations and tutorials, online assessment, and much more
- Complete Print Materials and 160 Seats of Digital Access for 7 Years