HamiltonBuhl Creator's Deluxe STEAM/STEM Kit
Item #: 2100963
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Ships Directly from Manufacturer Typically Within 2-4 Weeks - Lead Times Vary
Bring STEAM curriculum to life with the HamiltonBuhl® STEAM Creator's Deluxe Kit Full of green screen and stop motion animation creations, Virtual Reality game creation, plus versatile digital camera, tripod stand and 3D Pen Kits! The HamiltonBuhl® Creators Deluxe STEAM/STEM Kit is designed to keep students engaged and learning. From creating a green screen broadcast to making video using stop motion animation, and from creating in 3D using the 3Doodler®; set of pens (with free lessons) to learning photography using the VividPro™ full feature video camera plus learning to use the octopus tripod, this kit is loaded with great ways to learn! Plus, you get 5 licenses for VR Quest®, the amazing, virtual reality game building platform where students build from imagination and recreate historic places, characters, environments and events, connecting a world of the past with the present, while developing present day skills and competencies. Students can collaborate to create stop motion animations, write a script and use a green screen to broadcast a show, news or weather, and use any background from anywhere in the world, add captions to the teleprompter, draw in 3D with the 3Doodler®, learn to shoot great photos and videos with the VividPro™ Camera and Octopus Tripod, and maximize student creative ability with VR Quest®. These are all great tools for in class collaboration that will bring STEAM/STEM learning to life. STEAM 1D is an invaluable turnkey solutions kit worthy of any classroom and every student.
- Green Screen Production Kit
- Animation Studio Kid
- 3Doodler® Class Pack Including two Student Kits and one Teacher's Kit
- Teacher's Kit includes Teacher's checklist, 3Doodler poster, Welcome Note, Cheat Sheet, two Lesson Plans, Manual, EDU Booklet, Start Activity Guide, DoodleBlock™ Guide, two Unblocking Tools, 3Doodler Troubleshooting Guide
- Each Student Kit includes three 3Doodler® Start 3D pens, three Micro-USB Charging Cables, six DoodleBlocks™, three Start DoodlePads™, Plastic Kit with 600 strands of 3Doodler® Start Plastic Filaments
- VividPro™ 18MP, 8x Zoom Lens Digital Camera (CAM17SV)
- Octopus Flexible Mini-Tripod Camera Stand (TPOD18)
- (5 Licenses) VR Quest® Game-Building Virtual Reality Software (VRQ-IND)
- Durable, Laminated Cardboard Carry Case (LCB)