Dash Wonder Pack
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- This pack puts the A back in STEAM by including Sketch Kit, the harness and marker which turn the award-winning Dash Robot into a drawing machine. Also included are a Launcher, the Gripper Building Kit, a pair of Building Brick Connectors - the perfect way to get the full suite of accessories!
- Using one of Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, kids ages 6-11 can program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story. Dash does not contain a camera.
- Using one of Wonder Workshop's free apps, like Blockly and Wonder, children learn coding concepts like sequencing, events, loops, algorithms, operations, and variables through self-directed play and guided challenges.
- In a classroom setting, consider the Wonder Homeschool Curriculum Pack, which is a Wonder Pack bundled with a 12-month subscription to Class Connect, our digital platform with curriculum, a Virtual Dash robot, progress tracking, and more!
1 - Dash robot
1 - Sketch Kit
1 - Launcher
1 - Gripper Building Kit
2 - Building Brick Connectors
- A 1-year subscription to our Class Connect platform which includes:
- 2 accounts so a pair of students can share a device while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly*
- Progress tracking and management of the 2-kid accounts
- Our Virtual Dash robot for 2 kids to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Access to Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- Access to a collection of premium, cross-curricular lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Access to our online course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”