Ladders to Success, Science, caters specifically to the needs of students who are performing below grade level. It helps students build on the basics, adding more content knowledge in each step-by-step lesson, and moving them towards grade-level proficiency. Each book covers 10 grade-appropriate science topics: inquiry, energy, matter, forces and motion, Earth cycles, understanding living things, adaptations, and more. Topics are divided into three scaffolded lessons that gradually guide students up to grade level. Plenty of test preparation gives students confidence for test day.
- Ladders to Success moves your below-level students up to grade level with skills that are correlated to your state standards
- Student book includes ten 14-page topics, with 3 lessons for each topic and a review at the end of each topic
- Abundance of structured practice, support, and graphics organizers and diagrams ensures student mastery for the state exam
- Beginning of book includes a comprehensive, diagnostic test
- Science Scorecard allows teachers to diagnose areas where students need more instruction