TeacherGeek Catch The Bug, Pack of 10
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Makes electrical concepts interesting and understandable
- Challenges students to gain a higher level of understanding
- Teaches electrical concepts using exciting physical feedback
- Allows students to take ownership in the learning process
- Teaches electrical circuits, current, voltage, resistance, switches, schematic diagrams and soldering techniques
- 10 Multi-Colored Stranded Hook-Up Wire Sections, 30-Inches
- 1 Blue Vinyl Tubing Section, 2-Feet
- 10 AA Battery Holders with Leads
- 3 Green Bug Body
- 3 Blue Bug Body
- 2 Pink Bug Body
- 2 Yellow Bug Body
- 10 Bug Tires and Feeler Wires
- 10 Spade Connectors
- 20 Micro Switches
- 20 Phillips Pan Head Screws
- 20 Small 1.5-3V Project Motors
- 40 Pack of 16 mm Screws