Classroom Select Mobile Table, Round, 48 Inches, Particleboard Core, T-Mold, Black Frame
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Get additional product information - Download the Product Sheet
- Table is ADA Compliant
- Available in heights of 27 or 29 inches
- Storage latch release handles on either side provide easy access
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for use in schools and health facilities
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 Mobile Table
Classroom Select™ Cafeteria Tables
- Made with the safest, most sustainable materials
- Mobile folding tables are perfect for busy lunchrooms, creating dynamic study areas, and can be easily stored to make space
- Great for shared spaces where tables need to be moved regularly
- Each product has been thoroughly tested for safety, durability and sustainability
Classroom Select™ Mobile Shape Tables
The Classroom Select furniture line from School Specialty is your best resource for maximizing the potential of any space. These economically priced cafeteria tables are built to "roll and unfold" for school luncheons, banquets, bake sales, scouting affairs, or anything else you may need them for. The rectangular tables feature an exclusive torsion bar easy-lift system that provides smooth and easy opening and closing, every step of the way.
This unit features a lift-off caster leg design to ensure table does not roll while in use and 4 inch rubber, non-marking wheels for easy mobility. Available in 27 and 29 inch heights. Please contact your School Specialty Account Manager for ADA options, additional heights (25 and 32 inches), table configurations, and lead time details. Classroom Select is your provider of safe, durable and affordable furniture that meets the needs of any 21st Century school.
- Generous 1-1⁄8 inch gap between tops to prevent pinching
- 8, 10, and 12 foot rectangular tables feature an exclusive torsion bar easy-lift system, providing smooth and easy open and closing every step of the way
- Two-stage security lock secures table in open position as well as partially opened for ﬂoor maintenance and cleaning
- Tamper-resistant lock nuts on all down lock assemblies include a self-adjusting hinge lock to ensure the down lock engages every time
- Units feature a new wider storage lock catch with vertical adjustment that ensures the table always locks safely into the folded position
- Storage latch includes release levers on either side to enable unlocking without the need to reach in (8, 10, and 12 foot rectangular only)
- New Jarvis 4 inch ball bearing swivel caster is non-marring, durable, and makes opening and folding tables a snap
- The weight capacity for each is 275 lbs.
- Tamper-proof nylon steel insert glides and tube closures will not break or fall apart
- Table tops are constructed of high pressure laminate bonded to a 3⁄4 inch particle board core, MDF core or plywood core
- Available with T-mold Edge banding or extra-durable LockEdge coating that is impervious to bacteria and moisture
- Tamper-resistant table top screws provide superior holding power to and can be serviced easily in the ﬁeld
- Table tops are reinforced with 14-gauge aprons for additional strength
- Safety tested and listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc. (8, 10, and 12 foot rectangular only)
- Available in heights of 25, 27, 29 and 32 inches
- Tables 29 inches high and up are wheelchair accessible
- 42 inch height is available for all shapes except the 8, 10 and 12 foot tables
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.