Frequently Asked Questions
- Tell me about the Kits for Kidz program.
- Kits for Kidz program provides resourceful solutions for charities, care agencies, churches, relief organizations, and schools to ensure the less fortunate are provided with the essential products they require.
- What types of organizations do you work with?
- We work with a wide variety of organizations including relief groups, school districts, churches, government agencies, shelters, and corporations.
- Can I place my order now and request a delivery date in the future?
- Yes! We are happy to hold orders until you need the product.
- We want to help but don’t know how to go about it.
- We work with many organizations that need assistance. We will happily introduce you to a deserving group or organization.
- Can I customize a kit style or create my own?
- Absolutely! We can customize kit styles based on your specifications, needs, and budget.
- Is there a minimum order requirement?
- The minimum order amount on our stock product is $1000.00. Any kit, backpack or stock item can be combined to reach this minimum.
- Can you ship my order where I need it to go?
- Product is shipped dock to dock to your choice of destination in the continental United States.
- What are my payment options?
- We accept purchase orders, credit card payments, and company check.
- Is the product I receive ever used?
- We only sell new, high-quality items that are safe for children.