Classroom Select Contemporary Open Front Desk, 24 x 18 Inches, Hard Plastic Top
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Get additional product information - Download the Product Sheet
- 1 Desk
Classroom Select® Contemporary Series Desks
- Provides comfortable work space for any classroom
- Available in a variety of colors and work surfaces materials
- Contemporary design and all welded 13-gauge upright oval steel tube frame
Classroom Select® Contemporary Open Front Desk
The Classroom Select furniture line from School Specialty is your leading resource for transforming more than classrooms! This Contemporary Open Front Desk features an attractive polypropylene book box with structural reliability for your classroom or learning environment. Provides sturdy legs and self-leveling glides that allow for easy mobility and repositioning. Available in two different top sizes, 18 x 24 inches or 20 x 26 inches. Choose between various book box colors and work surface type.
Please order in carton quantities of 2. *The Traditional Series A+ size chairs are compatible with the 20" x 26" A+ size desk only. Quickship available with 18x24 top and black book box, in your choice of the following top color options: Gray Glace, Bannister Oak or Nepal Teak for laminate. Light Gray, Beige, or Sugar Maple for hard plastic.
- Available in various top sizes, such as 18 x 24 inches or 20 x 26 inches, as well as 3 surface options
- Available in 3 surface options
- Choose between various work surfaces and edging options to meet your preferences:
- Laminate Top features a 5/8 inch thick MDF core with phenolic backer sheet
- The Laminate Top option is available with a neutral edging or black LockEdge
- Hard Plastic Top is constructed with 5/8 inch thick, high-impact plastic for years of extended use
- Upper legs are constructed with 18-gauge steel and a powdercoat frame
- Inserts are made with 16-gauge steel, nickel-plated chrome finish
- Legs can be adjusted between 22 to 31 inches and 22 and 33 inches in 1-inch increments
- Platform-style, nylon internal-gripping, swivel glides have raised-radius inner dome to ensure alignment
- Accommodates seats up to 17-1/4 inch wide
- Polypropylene book box offers superior structural reliability and attractive appearance
- Conveniently offers a pencil tray for your writing needs
- Offers 9 different book box colors to meet your preference
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.