Classroom Select Traditional Open Front Desk, Adjustable Height, 18 x 24 Inch Laminate Top
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Bannister Oak
- Fusion Maple
- Gray Nebula
- Royal Blue
- Pewter Mesh
- Graphite Nebula
- Dove Gray
- Buka Bark
- Wild Cherry
- Nepal Teak
- Asian Night
- Gray Elm
- New Age Oak
- Blue Agave
- Montana Walnut
- Classic Linen
- Blue Curacao
- High Rise
- River Cherry
- Steel Mesh
2 week Quick Ship available in the following top color options: Gray Nebula, Fusion Maple, Bannister Oak, or Nepal Teak for laminate. Light Gray, Beach (Beige), or Sugar Maple for Hard Plastic.
Get additional product information - Download the Product Sheet
- 1 Desk
Classroom Select™ Traditional Desks
- Available in a variety of seat colors and heights
- Traditional design with tubular steel frame offers comfort with a traditional asthetic
- Traditional style desks are the optimal choice for any classroom or learning environment
Classroom Select™ Traditional Open Front Desk
The Classroom Select furniture line from School Specialty is your leading resource for transforming more than classrooms! This Traditional Open Front Desk features a laminate work surface that includes convenient storage for books, pencils and other supplies; which you'd expect in a classic desk. Young students are always growing, so the frame can be adjusted between 22 to 29 inches or 22-1/2 x 33-1/2 inches for the A+ Size. Choose from a variety of work surfaces, frame options, and color choices to add to the overall aesthetics of your classroom, office, or learning center.
- Die pressed from 18-gauge steel with curled edges
- Features an embossed strip for pencils or other writing utensils
- The book box is built for optimal storage and measures 23 x 15-1/2 x 4-1/2 inches
- Designed with a classic, black powdercoated finish to match the frame
- Die-formed 16-gauge top supports are welded on to 1-1/8 inch, 18-gauge steel legs
- Created with a strong u-brace supports that are attached to each leg
- Height adjustable from 22 to 29 inch or 22-1/2 to 33-1/2 inch with a positive nut and bolt
- Offers nut and bolt attachment clamps for adjusting the leg height
- Built on swivel nylon glides without a cuff or collar and ensure alignment
- Leg inserts are made with nickel-plated chrome attached to a black powdercoat frame
- Available with an 18 x 24 inch work surface or 20 x 26 inch top (available for A+ desks only)
- Choose between various work surfaces and edging options to meet your preferences:
- Laminate Top features a 5/8 inch thick MDF core with phenolic backer sheet and 1/2 inch polyurethane edge
- The Laminate Top is also available with a black, polyurethane LockEdge
- Hard Plastic Top is constructed with 5/8 inch thick, high-impact plastic for years of extended use
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.