Classroom Select Traditional Chair, 15-1/2 Inch Seat Height, Chrome Frame, Various Options
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
2 week Quick Ship when selecting Black, Navy Blue, or Royal Blue seat color with nylon glides.
- 1 Chair
Classroom Select Traditional Series Chairs
- Provides comfortable seating for any classroom
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Traditional design with tubular steel frame offers comfort with a traditional aesthetic
- Traditional chairs are the ideal choice for durability and mobility needs
Classroom Select™ Traditional Four Leg Chair
Classroom Select offers traditional, lightweight chairs that are created with soft plastic. These stackable student chairs are available in six popular heights and can stack up to 10 chairs high. The one-piece polypropylene chair shell can relieve pressure points and may provide flexibility in the upper back. Designed with 18-gauge tubular steel, the legs are 1-1/8 inch thick (16-gauge for the A+ chairs). Available in full nickel chrome frame or black powdercoat. Select from nylon, steel, felt or rubber glide options. Please order a minimum of 4 at checkout. Optional accessories are available, such as a book basket (available for 20-1/2 A+, 18-1/2 A+ and 17-1/2 inch chairs).
- One-piece, injection-molded, polypropylene shell with a double contoured seat
- Waterfall edge promotes good circulation and relieves pressure points
- Shell is reinforced with ribs that allows greater flexibility at the upper back while still supporting the lower back
- Tapered opening in back eliminates pressure and provides lower back comfort
- The A+ seat heights feature an extra-wide shell with 30% more surface
- Chair frames are constructed from 1 1/8" 18-gauge tubular steel. 18.5" and 20.5" high chairs with A+ shells are formed with
- The A+ chair legs are formed with 16-gauge tubular steel
- Seat is attached to the frame on the underside of the seat with six steel rivets
- No exposed hardware on the surface
- Available in nickel-plated chrome or black powdercoat finishes
- Wire book baskets are optional for sizes 17-1/2 inch, 18-1/2 A+ and 20-1/2 A+ inch chairs
- Available in heavy-duty nickel-plated chrome or black powdercoat ﬁnishes
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.