NewPath Learning Short Vowels Learning Center Game, Grades 1 to 2
Item #: 1571106
Let your students enjoy the best of both education and entertainment worlds with this at-home learning board game.
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
In Stock - Typically Ships Within 2-3 Days
Designed for either teacher-directed instruction or independent use by groups of 2 to 4 students, the Short Vowels Learning Center features a Curriculum Mastery Game featuring 1 Set of 30 illustrated question cards on this key curriculum concept; 1 laminated game board; and game materials for up to four players. The product also includes 4 Visual Learning Guides, each focused on the same topic. Each laminated, 4-panel guide features a graphic, easy-to-follow topic overview; "Write-On/Wipe-Off" activities and graphic organizers; and a set of guiding, assessment review questions. Packaged in a durable pouch, the Learning Center is a ready-to-use resource for the classroom, after-school programs or at-home learning for practice, review, and test prep! Designed for Grades 1 to 2.
- Learning center game provides a complete, easy-to-use at-home learning resource for reviewing standards-based English Language Arts and Reading skills for Grades 1 to 2
- Ready-to-go learning set allows up to 2 to 4 students with varying abilities to work independently or collectively as a team
- Student(s) must first review and complete the Visual Learning Guide and then assess and/or review their understanding by playing the Curriculum Mastery Game
- Included zip pouch with handles holds board game and all included pieces for easy storage and transportation
- Newpath Learning Center Games are also available in other assorted STEM and ELA topics (all sold separately) for additional curriculum-level education and entertainment
Educational Curriculum Mastery Board Game Includes:
- 30 Illustrated Self-Checking Question Cards
- 1 Laminated Double-Sided Game Board
- Assorted Pieces for Up to 4 Players
- 4 Learning “Write-On/Wipe-Off” Visual Learning Guides (Focused on Same Topic)
- Zip Storage Pouch for Entire Game