Classroom Select NeoClass Sled Base Stacking Chair, 18 Inch Seat Height
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Get additional product information - Download the Product Sheet
- 1 NeoClass Sled Base Stacking Chair
Classroom Select™ NeoClass™ Series Chairs
- NeoClass™ Chairs provide a clean look for today's classroom
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- A waterfall seat edge and contoured back with openings at the top and bottom provide ergonomic comfort and boost airflow
- Durable, stable elliptical steel frame
Classroom Select™ NeoClass™ Sled Base Stacking Chairs
These sled base stacking chairs, by Classroom Select, can be used in a multitude of settings, such as a classroom, office, common area, and more. Choose between a standard 18 inch seat height or 30 inch bistro height option. The polypropylene molded seat and back provide optimal comfort and support. A convenient opening at the top and bottom offer easy movement and stacking. The chrome steel frame is durable and lightweight, which makes these chairs the ideal solution for your seating areas. To make transporting even easier (for the 18 inch chair only), try the Classroom Select chair dolly, sold separately.
- Ergonomics meets versatility with the sleek, injection-molded, polypropylene shell
- Combining contemporary looks, durability and flexibility, the modern shell design supports active learning environments and makes it easy to rearrange furnishings for student collaboration and interaction
- The polypropylene molded seat and back provide optimal support and comfort
- A waterfall seat edge reduces pressure points and promotes better circulation to enhance ergonomic comfort
- Two handle openings on the top and bottom of the shell boost airflow and enhance portability
- Available in 12 fresh and stylish color choices
- Created with an 18 inch standard seat height or 30 inch bistro height
- Made with a wider, more accommodating seat size
- Chrome finished sled base frame is formed from a durable gauge tubular constructed steel
- Tubing runs from the front to back of the seat with radius corners in the front and rear for easy gliding over carpeted areas
- Features protective, rounded polyethylene glides to protect floors and easy movement
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.