Classroom Select NeoClass Elliptical Cantilever Chair, 16 Inch Seat Height
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- 1 Chair
Classroom Select® Cantilever Chairs
- Cantilever chairs are bonded with rubber shock mounts that allow free mobility and provide a controlled motion
- These chairs are designed with an ergonomic one-piece soft plastic shell and placed on a sturdy cantilever chair
- Chairs that meet the demand for versatile seating in today's classroom for both students and teachers
Classroom Select® Elliptical Cantilever Chair
Ergonomics meets versatility in this sleek polypropylene chair with a durable, stable ¾ inch x 1-3/8 inch elliptical 14-guage steel frame. Smooth surfaces and a subtle pattern create a contemporary look while enhancing ease of cleaning. A waterfall seat edge and contoured back with openings at the top and bottom enhances ergonomic comfort and boosts airflow, while also facilitating today’s modular, collaborative classroom learning styles. Available in six classic colors and six fresh, new choices. The frame is available in chrome as well as black powdercoat with felt glides.
- Ergonomically designed with a one piece injection-molded polypropylene shell
- Combining contemporary looks, durability and flexibility, the modern shell design supports active learning environments and makes it easy to rearrange furnishings for student collaboration and interaction
- The contoured shell provides extra lumbar support, while the smooth back design offers easier maintenance
- A waterfall seat edge reduces pressure points and promotes better circulation to enhance ergonomic comfort
- Includes a convenient carrying handle on the upper back for easy movement
- Available in 6 classic colors and 6 fresh new choices
- Choose from 5 styles and 4 seat heights
- The 18 A+ and 20 A+ inch heights provides a wider, more accommodating seat
- The elliptical frames are constructed from 3/4 x 1-3/10 inches, 14-gauge tubular steel
- Nickel-plated chrome or black powdercoat finishes assure long-lasting durability
- An optional field installed wire book basket is available for 18, 18 A+, 20 A+ inch chairs
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.