Classroom Select Mobile Table, 12 Stools, Elliptical, 10 Feet, Particleboard Core, T-Mold, Black Frame
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- Bannister Oak
- Fusion Maple
- Gray Nebula
- Royal Blue
- Pewter Mesh
- Graphite Nebula
- Dove Gray
- Buka Bark
- Wild Cherry
- Nepal Teak
- Asian Night
- Gray Elm
- New Age Oak
- Blue Agave
- Montana Walnut
- Classic Linen
- Blue Curacao
- High Rise
- River Cherry
- Steel Mesh
Get additional product information - Download the Product Sheet
- Four-inch non-marking wheels offer easy mobility
- Available in heights of 27 or 29 inches
- Storage latch release handles on either side provide easy access
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for use in early learning environments
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 Mobile Table with Stools
Classroom Select™ Cafeteria Tables
- Made with the safest, most sustainable materials
- Mobile folding tables are perfect for busy lunchrooms, creating dynamic study areas and can be easily stored to make space
- Great for shared spaces where tables need to be moved regularly
- Each product has been thoroughly tested for safety, durability and sustainability
Classroom Select™ Mobile Table with Stools
The Classroom Select furniture line from School Specialty is your best resource for maximizing the potential of any space. Our Mobile Stool Table is perfect for cafeteria use. These tables feature 13 inch in diameter stools that require on-site installation. They feature an exclusive torsion bar easy-lift system that provides smooth opening and closing every step of the way. A lift-off caster leg design ensures table does not roll when in use while the 4 inch rubber, non-marking wheels offer easy mobility. Table tops are constructed of high pressure laminate that is bonded to a 3/4 inch core.
Tables are great for arts and crafts, educational program meetings, and group study sessions. Most of our Mobile Stool Tables are available with a 27 or 29 inch height. The 12 foot, 16 stool tables come in either 25 or 27 inches high. Please contact your School Specialty Account Manager for ADA options, additional heights (25 and 32 inches), table configurations, and lead time details. Quickship available on 1433632 and 1483636 in Gray Nebula, MDF with LockEdge Top.
- High-impact, reinforced, injection-molded stools; 13 inches in diameter
- Stool seating allows for easy access
- Exclusive torsion bar easy-lift system provides smooth opening and closing
- Two-stage security lock secures table in open position as well as partially opened for ﬂoor maintenance
- Tamper-resistant lock nuts on all down locks have a self-adjusting locking hinge to ensure the down lock engages every time
- Units feature a new, wider storage lock catch with vertical adjustment that ensures the table always locks safely in the folded position
- Storage latch includes release levers on either side so you can unlock it without reaching in
- New Jarvis 4 inch ball bearing swivel caster is non-marring, durable, and makes opening and folding tables a snap
- The weight capacity for each is 275 lbs.
- Tamper-proof nylon steel insert glides and tube closures will not break or fall apart
- Table tops are constructed of high pressure laminate bonded to a 3⁄4 inch particle board core, MDF core or plywood core
- Available with T-mold Edge banding or extra-durable LockEdge coating that is impervious to bacteria and moisture
- Tamper-resistant table top/bench top screws provide superior holding power to and can be serviced easily in the ﬁeld
- Table tops are reinforced with 14-gauge aprons for additional strength
- Safety tested and listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc.
- 29 and 32 inch high tables are wheelchair accessible (please contact your School Specialty Account Manager for removable seating options)
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.