Classroom Select Traditional Pneumatic Lift Chair, A Shell, 17-3/4 to 22-1/4 Inches
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Get additional product information - Download the Product Sheet
- 1 Chair
Classroom Select® Traditional Series Chairs
- Provides comfortable seating for any classroom
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Traditional design with tubular steel frame offers comfort with a traditional aesthetic
- Traditional chairs are the right choice for durability and mobility needs
Classroom Select® Traditional Pneumatic Lift Chair
The Classroom Select Pneumatic Lift Chair has a one-piece polypropylene shell and tapered opening in back to eliminate pressure and provide support. It features a nylon star base for stability and easy movement. The waterfall front seat edge can promote good circulation and may relieve pressure points. This chair is available in adjustable heights from 17-3/4 to 22-1/4 inches or 14-3/8 to 16-7/8 inches, which offers various options for your classroom or office needs.
- One-piece, injection-molded, polypropylene shell with a double contoured seat
- Waterfall edge promotes good circulation and relieves pressure points
- Shell is reinforced with ribs that allows greater ﬂexibility for the upper back while still supporting the lower back
- Tapered opening in the back eliminates pressure and provides lower back comfort
- Chair with A+ seat features an extra-wide shell that provides 30% more seat surface
- Created with a sturdy 5-star base that swivels 360-degrees around with pneumatic adjustable height lever
- Choose from two different height adjustment options 17-3/4 to 22-3/4 inches (A+ and A shells) or 14-3/8 to 16-7/8 inches (B shell)
- Offers standard nylon twin-wheel casters, measuring 2 inches each
- Optional bell glide set is available
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.