Classroom Select Royal Seating 1100 Hard Plastic Shell Chair with Casters, 18 Inch Seat, Chrome Frame, Various Options
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1 Chair with Casters
Classroom Select™ Royal™ Series Chairs
- With 4 rolling casters, these versatile chairs were built for any environment
- Provides comfortable seating for any classroom
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- The V-Back design can assist in healthy seating posture and ventilation
Classroom Select™ Royal™ 1100 Chair With Casters
Classroom Select offers easy mobility and versatility with these sturdy chairs. The one-piece, high-density polypropylene shell is connected to an 18-gauge, steel frame with concealed rivets and 13-gauge steel brackets. A generous V-back shell is designed to promote correct seating posture, while the seat features a comfortable waterfall edge. Sturdy frames are coated in a durable, nickel-plated chrome finish. Includes 2 inch easy-rolling, hooded nylon casters. Choose from A and A+ shell sizes. For added comfort choose the chair with 1 inch thick upholstered pads covered in fabric.
- Ergonomically designed, one-piece, injection-molded, polypropylene shell with leather grain surface
- Waterfall edge promotes good circulation and relieves pressure points
- The V-Back design provides comfort and ventilation
- V-Back in chair provides ventilation for hips and spinal relief.
- A+ seat heights feature an extra-wide shell with 20% more surface
- The 1-1/8 inch legs are built with 18-gauge tubular steel
- Nickel-plated chrome or black powdercoat ﬁnishes assure long-lasting durability
- The seat is attached to the frame on the underside with six concealed rivets without exposed hardware
- Chairs stack 10 to 12 high without leaning or shifting
- Each chair comes standard with 2 inch hooded, swivel casters and rubber wheels
- Optional seat and back pads are available
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.