Delta Education Science In A Nutshell Work: Plane and Simple Student Journals, Pack of 5
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- Pack of 5 science activity journals offer a substantial replacement for the 3 journals provided with the Delta Science In A Nutshell Work: Plane and Simple Kit (sold separately)
- Science journals provide pen-to-paper analysis and observation before and after experiments for students to record in individually or as a small group
- Writing prompts and questions inside the journals will also help students build critical STEM thinking skills and a better understanding about inclined planes, screws, and wedges
- These science journals in conjunction with Delta Science In A Nutshell kits are excellent for makerspaces, science centers, science clubs, after-school programs, homeschool or at-home learning activities
- 5 Student Science Activity Journals
Delta Science in a Nutshell®
- Explore the forces of nature that form the foundation of our booming technological progress
- Kits cover a variety of Physical Science subjects, from electricity and energy to motion and magnets
- Each kit is ready-to-use right out of the box and includes everything needed to complete your study or experiment
Big Ideas for Small Group Learning
Introduce, review, and reinforce Physical Science concepts with these out-of-the-box-ready Science in a Nutshell kits. As opposed to life sciences, physical sciences study the organization of non-living things. From planetary motion to chemical interaction, these kits provide endless study and exploration opportunities through inquiry-based and hands-on learning. Fun, meaningful activities are designed for student-directed individual or small-group learning.
- Physics – Discover the forces that determine how things move, why they move, and where they’re going
- Chemistry – Study the fascinating way non-living chemicals interact with each other and our world
- Astronomy – Examine the motions of the planets and stars that make up our solar system, the Milky Way galaxy, and our universe as a whole
For More Information
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.