John Wiley Book - Child Art Therapy - 422 Pages - Includes DVD
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- Set the conditions for creative growth, assess progress, and set goals for therapy
- Use art in individual, group, and family situations, including parent-child pairings, mothers' groups, and adolescent groups
- Work with healthy children and those with disabilities
- Guide parents through art and play
- Talk about art work and encourage art production
- Decode nonverbal messages contained in art and the art-making process
- Use scribbles, drawings, stories, poems, masks, and other methods to facilitate expression
- Understand why and how art therapy works