Write On Handwriting Complete Collection
Write-On Handwriting combines revolutionary technology with written practice to build handwriting fluency through a unique 2-step approach. Individualized instruction begins with an interactive digital workbook and is reinforced by written practice in a paper workbook.
- Letter formation is taught through easy-to-understand directions for all learning styles
- Students construct letters on writing lines that serve as start and stop points
- Practices are designed to help build the motor memory needed to reproduce letters using the coordination required by a pencil to paper
- Instructor manual at the beginning includes handwriting tips, lesson plans, and useful hand/finger exercises for students
- Print and digital workbooks have a variety of multisensory practice opportunities to learn print or cursive writing