Recipe For Reading Workbook 3 for Reading Intervention & Phonics
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- Students who progress through this workbook will learn consonant sounds, digraphs, consonant blends, diphthongs, short/long vowels, inflectional endings, suffixes, and spelling rules
- Pen-to-paper exercises incorporate visual, auditory, and kinesthetic (handwriting) techniques and are ideal for differentiated instruction
- Phonics workbook coordinates with Recipe For reading Manual (sold separately) for instructional use but can be used with any phonics or core program as additional practice
- Phonics and reading intervention workbook is an excellent educational supplement for beginner readers, students with dyslexia or other special needs, or those who struggle to read
- 1 Phonics & Reading Intervention Workbook for Students
Recipe for Reading®
- Students gain essential reading skills with an emphasis on phonological awareness, phonics, and fluency
- Builds decoding and fluency skills in context as they read engaging stories at their own skill level
- Struggling learners are better able to retain new concepts through multisensory instruction
Intervention Strategies for Struggling Readers
Recipe for Reading is a research-based, comprehensive, multisensory, phonics-based reading program that is designed for beginning readers in grades K through 3 or at-risk and struggling readers in grades 1 through 6. This systematic program incorporates visual, auditory, and kinesthetic techniques to teach and continually reinforce phonetic concepts. The Recipe for Reading curriculum is ideal for differentiated instruction in a variety of settings—inclusion, one-on-one, or whole class.
- Provides direct, multisensory instruction integrating visual, auditory, and kinesthetic modalities
- Research-based instruction supports all five essential pillars of Reading First (phonological awareness, phonics, comprehension, vocabulary, and fluency)
- Accompanying storybooks contain controlled vocabulary and follow the Recipe for Reading sequence, allowing students to apply phonics skills in context
- Teacher’s manual provides detailed lessons for every phonetic skill in a carefully structured scope and sequence
For More Information
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.