Diversified Woodcrafts 4 Station Workbench with 4 Doors, 64 x 54 x 31-1/4 Inches, Maple
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Shipped unassembled with necessary hardware
Classroom Select™ Workbenches
- Heavy-duty workbenches provide a stable workspace while also providing storage
- Solid maple top is durable and attactive
- Comes in a variety of drawer and door configurations that meet any organization's needs
Classroom Select™ Diversified Woodcrafts 2 and 4 Station Bench
The Classroom Select furniture line from School Specialty is your best resource for maximizing the potential of any space. Our Diversified Woodcrafts workbenches feature locking drawers that are fully dovetailed and roll easily on epoxy coated glides. They also have locking doors with pulls that are hung on five knuckle institutional hinges. The base of the unit is constructed of solid maple and maple veneers. The 2-1/4 inch thick top is hard maple. Unit is finished with an environmentally-friendly UV coat. Units can be ordered with or without vises. Four unit station measures 64 W x 54 D x 31-1/4 H inches and the two-station units measure 64 W x 28 D x 31-1/4 H inches.
- Solid maple top is 1-3⁄4 inches thick
- Locking units feature heavy-duty cam locks for security and include master key
- Panels are machined on state-of-the-art computer controlled equipment
- Precision machined dadoes and rabbets measured in micrometers
- All edges are sanded smooth, and exposed corners are rounded
- Assembled with strong wood glue and nails for durability and longevity
- Shelves, dividers and back panel are dadoed in place for maximum strength
- Doors have high quality, self-closing hinges and heavy-duty cam locks for security
- Includes 1⁄2 inch chrome-plated steel ﬂoor glides along with front and back toekicks for protection
- Components are ﬁnished with state-of- the-art equipment using environmentally-friendly, ultra-violet cured, clear acrylic
- Strong, smooth finish is virtually impervious to wear and tear caused by classroom disinfectants
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.