Wonder School Curriculum Pack (3 year subscription)
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionThis Bundle includes our full suite of accessories for bringing coding to life for kids in grades K-5! Put the A back in STEAM with our Sketch Kit accessory, the harness and marker which turn the award-winning Dash Robot into a drawing machine. Also included are a Launcher, the Gripper Building Kit, and a pair of Building Brick Connectors! Using one of Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, kids ages 6-11 can program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story. Children learn coding concepts like sequencing, events, loops, algorithms, operations, and variables through self-directed play and guided challenges. Also included is a license to Class Connect for all teachers and all students at a school. Class Connect provides access to a Virtual Dash robot that is programmable onscreen, accounts in the programming app, in-app coding lessons called Coding Pathways, and tons of assignable and trackable activities.
Student accounts for all students at a school so they can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- New content is added to Class Connect all the time, making Dash robots exciting partners in learning for years to come
What's in the Box:
- 12 - Dash Robots
- 6 - Sketch Kit
- 6 - Launcher
- 6 - Gripper Building Kit
- 24 - Building Brick Connectors
- Software Included: Class Connect
- Enrollment for teachers in our Teach Wonder online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
- Wonder League Robotics Competition: Full access for all students at a school to the missions and resources for the competition
- 12 Robots - ALL teachers - ALL students - 3 Years