Abilitations TubeTeether Necklace, 6 Inch Diameter, Set of 2, Red/Blue
Qualifies for free shipping.
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States:Parcel
Free shipping and handling on orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of parcel items, before any additional discounts are applied. For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the order if less than $1,000 on items depicted with a truck icon, with a $99 minimum charge.
The Tube Teether was designed by the mother of a child with Angelman Syndrome. It's kid tested and parent/therapist approved!
This durable necklace prevents the child from chewing on their own hands. Each necklace features one 6 inch (15 cm) diameter sparkly cord housed inside a durable 3/8 inch (1cm) clear vinyl tubing. Use this product under supervision of an adult at all times. Sold as a set of 2 (red and blue).
- Guaranteed to withstand the toughtest bite!
- Durable necklaces are ideal those with chewing tendencies
- Helps redirect chewing away from clothing, fingers, hands
- Kids tested and parent/therapist approved
- The TubeTeether was sent our way by the mother of a child with Angelman Syndrome