Learning Resources Pretend & Play Teaching Telephone
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Teaching telephone for kids helps children learn how to be confident and relaxed using telephone etiquette and how to effectively call home and the 911 Emergency Service
- Children will learn how to answer questions like "Where do you live?", "What is the emergency?" and "what is your name?" when practicing emergency phone calls
- Adults can preprogram their own 11-digit number and record a message, and child will hear the personalized pre-recorded voicemail message if he/she correctly dials in
- Realistic ringing sound and big buttons make phone feel realistic and easy to use for ages 3 and up
- Regular practice and talking on play phone will help kids rehearse social scripts and voice confidence when "calling" adults, peers, or services
- Notepaper Note Holder (2 x 3 Inch)
- AA Batteries