TeacherGeek Ultimate STEAM Maker Activity Cart, Kiwi with Makerspace Sign
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Roll the award-winning TeacherGeek Maker Cart 2.0 into your classroom, lab, or library for the ultimate STEM/STEAM/Maker solution. With over 40+ STEM projects and almost every TeacherGeek component made, this cart can easily support hundreds of students!
Each cart includes a pallet of replacement supplies (even more supplies than you see in the cart, over 18,000 components in total!!) and sturdy tools to create almost any project. The Maker Cart 2.0 comes 98% pre-assembled. All that's needed is to fill the bins, screw on the tool holders, attach the sign, and this mobile makerspace is ready to roll!
Students will learn science and engineering concepts through experimentation, grow their understanding and bring projects through the full design and engineering process. Free science labs, engineering challenges, and incredible videos are available to help take each Maker Cart to the next level! This free curriculum is always growing, NGSS-aligned, and editable in Microsoft Word, with activities spanning grades K-12.
There is also the option of letting students take projects home to continue their engineering and tinkering! Just print the documents, prep and bag the parts, and they’re ready to go. Whether you’re a seasoned tech teacher or brand new to STEM, the Maker Cart 2.0 and TeacherGeek curriculum make it simple to get students really excited and engineering.
Just pick from an assortment of dry-erase signs, choose your bin color, and you’re ready to revolutionize your learning environment!
- TeacherGeek STEM Maker Cart on wheels comes with over 15,000 tools and components for your school's STEM makerspace, lab, library, or discovery center
- Colorful plastic bins can be filled up with assorted tools and components for neat, organized, and easy access
- Students can build an endless variety of inventions from a rubber band racer, hovercar and air/water pump to a paper airplane shooter, wiggle-bot, amusement park ride, and beyond
- STEAM themed "Makerspace" dry erase sign at top can be boldly colored and recolored an endless amount of times with dry erase markers or crayons
- Exceptional STEM Maker Cart supports hundreds of students with over 40 custom STEAM activities for everyone from Grade K to Grade 12
- 98% Pre-assembled Cart with Bins
- Curriculum (Downloadable, Editable, and Ever-growing)
- 6 TeacherGeek Multi-Cutters
- 4 Tapping Blocks
- 6 Slip Joint Pliers, 6 Inch
- 2 #1 Phillips Screwdrivers
- 4 Stubby #2 Screwdrivers
- 4 Stubby Mini Hammers
- 6 TeacherGeek Reamers
- 2 TeacherGeek Side Cutters
- 5 Digital Multimeters
- 3 Multi-Purpose Scissors
- 200 #10 Washers
- 100 #10 Fender Washers
- 800 #10 Hex Nuts
- 200 #10 Lock Nuts
- 800 #10 25 Millimeter (1 Inch) Screws
- 100 #10 38 Millimeter (1-1/2 Inch) Screws
- 100 #10 50 Millimeter (2 Inch) Screws
- 500 #8 76 Millimeter (3 Inch) Bridge Screws
- 3000 #8 Bridge Nuts
- 1500 Cylinder Screws
- 100 T-Connectors
- 200 Check Valves
- 200 Pinch Valves
- 100 Mini Hub Assemblies (Red)
- 1 Customizable Overhead Dry Erase Board Sign