With Summer Counts, students will retain what they've learned and be ready for the next year in reading, language arts, and math. Not only will students review all the key skills from the previous grade level, they will also get a head start on the next year through "Challenge Yourself" activities.
- Summer Counts! motivates kids with high-interest content that is designed to address incomplete learning
- Lessons cover key skills in reading comprehension, vocabulary, language arts, mathematics, and problem-solving
- Engaging theme-related exercises throughout each lesson reinforce reading, language arts, and math skills
- 'Challenge Yourself' activities help students get prepared for the upcoming grade level
- An included perforated answer key assists parents with instruction and is ideal for parental involvement