School Specialty Stained Glass Classroom Kit
Qualifies for free shipping.
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States:Parcel
Free shipping and handling on orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of parcel items, before any additional discounts are applied. For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the order if less than $1,000 on items depicted with a truck icon, with a $99 minimum charge.
School Specialty Stained Glass Classroom Kit contains generally used tools and materials that are used to introduce stained glass assembly to your class. Kit contains Introduction to Stained Glass: A Teaching Manual which is a book full of information and project ideas, soldering iron, glass cutter, 7 in glass pliers, 5 lb assortment of 1/8 in thick cathedral glass, two 6 ft sections each of "H" and "U" style lead came, solder, 1 roll of 1/4 in wide copper foil, soldering flux and horseshoe nails.
- Kit contains introduction to stained Glass: A teaching manual, a book full of information and project ideas, soldering iron, glass cutter, 7 glass pliers, 5 lb assortment of 1/8 in thick cathedral glass, two 6 ft sections each of H and U style lead came, solder, 1 roll of 1/4 in wide copper foil, soldering flux, and horseshoe nails (to hold glass in place while assembling came)
- Introduction to Stained Glass: a Teaching Manual
- a Book Full of Information and Project Ideas
- Soldering Iron
- Glass Cutter
- (7) Glass Pliers
- 5 lb Assortment of 1/8 in Thick Cathedral Glass
- (2) 6 ft Sections Each of H and U Style Lead Came
- 1 Roll of 1/4 in Wide Copper Foil
- Soldering Flux and Horseshoe Nails
Attachments ( 1 - 1 of 1 )