S.P.I.R.E. Phonogram Cards, 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Inches, Levels 1 to 5
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
S.P.I.R.E. is a research-proven reading intervention program for your lowest performing students. It is designed to build reading success through an intensive, structured, and spiraling curriculum that incorporates phonological awareness, phonics, spelling, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension in a systematic 10-Step lesson plan.
- S.P.I.R.E. Phonogram Cards cover the foundational Step 1 practices for the 10-step research-proven reading intervention program
- Phonics flashcards combine visual, auditory, and kinesthetic (hands-on) learning styles to provide one of the most effective and easy-to-use study resources
- Flash cards for students can be used for self-practice, one-on-one direct instruction, or for educational vocabulary and word games
- Assorted S.P.I.R.E. cards with 5 sequentially structured levels can be used to suit each individual reader's needs and pace of learning digraphs, phonograms, and other essential language compononents
- 25 Cards for Level 1
- 45 Cards for Level 2
- 58 Cards for Level 3
- 74 Cards for Level 4
- 98 Cards for Level 5
- Designed to bring non-readers and struggling readers to full literacy upon completion of the program
- The Initial Placement Assessment (IPA) places students at the appropriate level of S.P.I.R.E.
- Based on the Orton-Gillingham approach to reading instruction, which incorporates sound instruction
S.P.I.R.E. Reading Intervention Program
S.P.I.R.E. ® is a research-proven reading intervention program that can produce dramatic results for non-readers, struggling readers, and students with dyslexia. It is designed to build reading success through an intensive, structured, and spiraling curriculum that incorporates phonological awareness, phonics, spelling, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension. Each grade level uses systemic, sequentially structured lessons to ensure permanent mastery of concepts through auditory, visual, and kinesthetic activities.
Learn with S.P.I.R.E.
- Each level of S.P.I.R.E. follows a consistent 10-Step Lesson structure that employs multisensory instruction
- Multisensory lessons include auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learning modalities
- Every concept covered has one Introductory Lesson and one or more Reinforcing Lessons
- Predictable lesson structure helps students focus on each new concept
- Quick-paced, hands-on lessons keep students engaged
For More Information
- Visit our S.P.I.R.E. website to learn about the many components that make up the S.P.I.R.E. program, including complementary products to help you customize and design the reading intervention that best fits the needs of your students.
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.
S.P.I.R.E. PrintTeachers and students work with print and manipulatives for a multisensory classroom experience.
iSPIRE OnlineStudents work with online activities and manipulatives. All teacher materials are online allowing for real-time progress monitoring.