Free Lesson Plans Based on Inclusive, Fun and Innovative Ideas.
SPARK PE Sample Lesson Plans
The original SPARK PE study was launched by the National Institutes of Health to create, implement, and evaluate new and innovative approaches to physical education content and instruction while testing them in "real world" settings. SPARK PE was designed to be more inclusive, active, and fun than traditional PE classes.
Today, after lessons learned from more than 20 years of ongoing research and field testing nationwide, SPARK PE is the most researched and field-tested Physical Education program in the world – a true solution to our growing problem of overweight and obese children.
Check out these sample research-based SPARK Physical Education & Physical Activity lesson plans:
- Snakes & Lizards (K-2 PE)
- Aerobic Bowling (3-6 PE)
- Extreme Rally (Middle School PE)
- Fun-Day-Mentals Jigsaw (High School PE)
- Popcorn (Early Childhood)
- Paper Plate Aerobics (After School)
- STEM Fitness Training (Classroom Activity & Recess)
- Sample STEM Fitness Training Cards