Sitton Spelling Sourcebook for Teacher, Grade 6, Set of 1 Book and 5 Posters
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- This Sourcebook features detailed teacher instructions for the Grade 6 Student Practice Book (sold separately)
- Each section inside includes highlighted primary concepts and lessons that include what to write on the chalkboard and questions to ask their classroom or the individual student
- Unit Assessments check where students are in memorizing the 1,200 Core Words
- Reproducible worksheets and 5 colorful (18 x 24 inch) grade-specific classroom posters provide additional assessment and reinforcement of concepts taught
- The Sitton Spelling program is aligned to the Common Core Standard and is an excellent spelling and writing resource for classrooms, co-ops, homeschooling, and more
- 1 Spelling Instruction Book for Teacher
- 5 Assorted Spelling Education Posters
You May Also Like
Sitton Spelling and Word Skills®
- Teaches and enhances knowledge of spelling rules, spelling patterns, and grammar
- Grasp of word roots and endings sets a solid foundation for reading and writing mastery
- Students learn to apply word and language concepts in their writing
- Provides young readers with assessment confidence
Spelling, Grammar, and Word Skills Program for Strategic Writing
Sitton Spelling and Word Skills provides a tested progression of materials that enable students to build visual, spelling, and language mastery while encouraging valuable skills like proofreading and assessment readiness. The program has an embedded school to home connection with many easy to follow Take-Home Tasks and useful Parent Letters.
Student and Teacher Benefits
- Students’ active learning of spelling skills and concepts for long term learning and application to many more words
- Formative assessment to guide instruction and identify words students have not yet mastered
- Automatic follow-up testing to assess mastery
- A set core curriculum with opportunities to adapt instruction through teacher choice and optional extension activities
- Multiple, varied activities for each concept, flexible instructional formats, recycling of skills and concepts, and individualized spelling lists with minimal teacher effort
For More Information
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.