Sitton Spelling Cards and Charts Collection
Sitton Spelling and Word Skills teaches spelling within the context of a total-word skills curriculum. The program provides creative instruction and active learning for spelling, language, and word skills designed to help students become better writers. Every unit features sections such as Building Word Skills, Building Literacy Skills, Extending Vocabulary and Background Knowledge, and more and also provides several take-home tasks and parent letters that are perfect for solidifying the home-school connection.
- Literacy, spelling, and grammar aids provide a fun and educational asset to Sitton Spelling program or any literacy or phonics curriculum
- Spell Check cards list high-use words, plus key grade-level words for student spelling references
- Core Words activity cards feature high-frequency Core Words and include a grade-specific skill-building activity on the back
- Top 100 Words Chart features top 100 high-use writing words (Core Words 1-100) in colorful alphabetical format
- Five grade-specific posters come with each Sourcebook for practice and reinforcement in an engaging visual format