Shell Education Standards Based Labs for Science, Grades 6 to 8
Free shipping: ineligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Teach scientific concepts and the inquiry process through self-contained, hands-on lab activities
- This resource teaches students how to create inquiry notebooks to record their developing science knowledge through writing and drawing
- Activities are suitable for all language levels and require minimal prior knowledge This resource is aligned to the interdisciplinary themes from the Partnership for 21st Century Skills and supports core concepts of STEM instruction. 192 pages and CD
- This resource supports core concepts of STEM instruction