Frey Scientific Environmental Quality Lab Investigation Series
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionFrey Scientific Environmental Quality Lab Investigation Kit includes enough materials for 40 students along with comprehensive teacher and student guides. This extensive curriculum-in-a-box provides your class with a detailed exploration of 6 primary environmental science topics. This lab investigation is perfect for children to learn about air, water and soil pollution as well as their causes, effects and treatment processes. Air pollution teaches kids about how air pollution occurs and the ways in which it can be prevented. Students will collect as well as identify airborne pollutants and will also conduct a variety of analysis/treatment techniques. Water quality testing teaches students how to quantify the concentration of pollutants to assess a sample's quality and will also test water samples for detection of major pollutants. Toxicity testing teaches students how to quantify the damage done by these toxic substances as well as their lethal dosages and allows them to gain insight into the impact of real world contaminants on plants/pondlife. Water and wastewater treatment model provides insight into the typical purification techniques that are used by water treatment plants and also provides an opportunity to students to learn about the path that water takes in preparation for our use and consumption. Solid waste management teaches kids about how landfills are used and the effects that climate, water and soil type have on their success. Soil analysis lets students carry out actual soil tests for acidity/nitrogen/potassium/phosphate content and teaches about soil, its major components, its physical characteristics and how it is analyzed for chemical composition and potential contaminants.
- Sold as an Each
- Educational kit for students to conduct environmental quality lab investigations
- Investigations include air pollution, water quality testing, toxicity testing, water and wastewater treatment, solid waste management, and soil analysis
- Includes enough materials for 40 students
- Kit features a spiral-bound environmental quality lab manual with educational information and activity suggestions