Delta Science in a Nutshell Fossil Formations Student Journals, Pack of 5
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Pack of 5 science activity journals offer a substantial replacement for the 3 journals provided with the Delta Science in a Nutshell Fossil Formations Kit (sold separately)
- Science journals provide pen-to-paper analysis and observation before and after experiments for students to record in individually or as a small group
- Writing prompts and questions inside the journals will also help students build critical STEM thinking skills and a better understanding about the science of fossils and their formations
- These science journals in conjunction with Delta Science in a Nutshell kits are excellent for makerspaces, science centers, science clubs, after-school programs, homeschool or at-home learning activities
- 5 Student Science Activity Journals
Delta Science in a Nutshell®
- Explore the forces and systems that work together to form our habitable home
- Kits cover a variety of earth science subjects, from weather and ocean systems to Earth’s place in the solar system
- Each kit is ready-to-use right out of the box and includes everything needed to complete your study or experiment
Big Ideas for Small Group Learning
Introduce, review, and reinforce Earth Science concepts with these out-of-the-box-ready Science in a Nutshell kits. From beneath the soils and through the seas, all the way to our solar system and the stars beyond, these kits provide endless study and exploration opportunities through inquiry-based and hands-on learning. Fun, meaningful activities are designed for student-directed individual or small-group learning.
- Geology – Discover the properties of soil and rock formations and how Earth systems work to shape them
- Oceanography – Study the fascinating symbiosis of ocean currents and aquatic wildlife
- Meteorology – Examine the water cycle and other systems that create weather patterns around the globe
- Astronomy – Take your Earth studies out of the atmosphere to the night skies of our solar system and galaxy
For More Information
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.