Social Skill Builder Special Needs Software 2 School Rule - Volume 2, Ages 8 to 18 Years
Free shipping: eligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Sold as an Each
- Ideal for helping students learn time management and organizational skills
- CD focuses on teaching social interpretation rules like waiting in line, lunch time and hanging out while talking to friends
- Program contains seven levels of complexity which is appropriate for ages 8 - 18 years
- Powerful tool for use with children with autism spectrum disorders