Sax Low Fire Moist Earthenware Clay, White, 50 Pounds
Free shipping: ineligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Model making material is great for multi-dimensional student art projects, sculptures, vases, children's hand print project, and beyond
- Damp texture is easy for even young little hands to sculpt and shape
- Material becomes soft when fired and can be scratched with knife for creating intricate etched designs on
- Popular choice for teachers, beginning artists, and young children for its perfect smoothness and ease of use
- Proudly made in the USA
- 50 Pounds of White Clay