Royal Seating 1600 Study Top Student Desk with Wire Book Rack, 20 x 26 Inch A+ Laminate Top, T-Mold, Various Options
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1 Desk with Wire Book Rack
Classroom Select Royal Series Desks
- Made with integrity and durability you can rely on
- Our expansive selection of styles, shapes and colors ensure you’ll be able to find the right fit
- Use desks alone or in a variety of multiple-desk configurations for group learning
Classroom Select™ Royal™ 1600 Study Top Student Desk
Timeless designs and quality construction have earned our Royal Series the trust of educators for more than 45 years. The wide opening of these desks offer more leg room and accommodate oversized chairs to enhance student comfort. Desks feature a black frame with 1 inch, chrome-plated, unswaged (non-tapered), 18-gauge tubular steel inserts. Nylon leveling glides reduce noise and help protect your floor. The Study Top Student Desk is available with an optional wire bookrack constructed of 4-gauge wire with a rust-resistant, chrome finish.
Please order in carton quantities of 2. Quickship available with 18"x24" top in your choice of the following top color options: Gray Glace, Bannister Oak or Nepal Teak for laminate with t-mold. Light Gray, Beige, or Sugar Maple for hard plastic.
- U-shaped frame is formed from heavy-duty 1-1/8 inch, 18-gauge tubular steel welded to a pair of 3/4 inch 18-gauge steel braces
- Frame is connected directly to the work surface
- Frame and upper legs feature a black powder coat ﬁnish to assure long-lasting durability
- 1 inch nickel-plated chrome lower leg features an easy-to-connect attachment that uses two Philips locking adjustment bolts
- Lower leg inserts adjust in 1 inch increments
- A+ desks are height adjustable from 22-1/2 to 33-1/2 inches
- A sized desks are height adjustable from 22-1/2 to 31-1/2 inches
- Desktops are available in 18 x 24 or 20 x 26 inch sizes with high-pressure laminate or hard plastic surfaces
- 20 x 26 inch desktop is available only on A+ desk frames.
- 18 x 24 inch desktop is available only on A desk frames
- Laminate tops with LockEdge finish have a 5/8 inch thick MDF core with a high-pressure laminate surface
- Lockedge finish makes for easier cleaning and offers added durability
- Laminate tops with vinyl T-Mold banding have a 5/8 inch thick particleboard core with a high-pressure laminate surface and phenolic backer sheet to minimize warping
- Hard plastic top is formed from 5/8 inch thick high-impact solid plastic that has been molded into a homogeneous unit by heat and pressure
- Edges are rounded and smooth with fade-resistant, continuous color from surface-to-surface
Book Boxes and Book Rack:
- Optional wire book rack is available for the Study Top Desk
- Measures 18 W x 16 D x 5.13 H inches and features 24-gauge, wire welded construction with a black powdercoat ﬁnish
- Open Front Desk is available with metal or plastic book box
- Polypropylene book box offers superior structural reliability and attractive appearance and has a spacious pencil tray
- Metal book box is die-pressed from 18-gauge steel with curled edges
- Die-pressed pencil tray and embossing strips along bottom add strength
- Box measures 20-1/2 W x 15 D x 4-1/2 H inches and features a black powdercoat ﬁnish
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.