Practice Coach PLUS provides year-round review and skills practice for students. With Practice Coach PLUS, Revised Edition, students will be guided through increasingly rigorous mathematics content using scaffolding and guided practice. Organized by skill and aligned to the New York Learning Standards, teachers can easily incorporate lessons into their curriculum, accelerating progress toward mastery by providing the coached instruction and practice that students need to succeed on state assessments. Practice Coach PLUS can be used with any basal/core program in the classroom (whole class or small group), afterschool programs, tutoring, and summer school, and teachers can pick and choose which lessons to use (in any order) based upon student need.
- Practice Coach PLUS addresses the mathematics Learning Standards in order to help students learn, practice, and show mastery of on-level skills
- Coached instruction includes student-focused examples and Discuss & Apply items
- Student Edition includes 6 pages of practice per lesson, with lessons that progress from lower to higher rigor and complexity
- Lesson practice is divided into two sections that include a Part 1 for classroom use and Part 2 for homework
- Practice covers multiple choice and open-ended questions