Pennsylvania Instruction Coach Collection, ELA
Pennsylvania Instruction Coach is a comprehensive resource that can be used as a solid instructional base throughout the school year, or as a companion to your core text. The straightforward teacher-led instruction offered for each grade increases students' depth of understanding and provides them with multiple practice opportunities. With Instruction Coach, all lessons are structured around the research-proven model of gradual release; students get to focus on and learn the most important ELA content that complies with your state standards while providing you with the tools that you need to help students succeed.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of all state standards
- Clear lessons include expectations for reading, writing, speaking, and language conventions
- Comprehension prompts facilitate close reading
- Skills and strategy questions include a variety of item types
- Writing and language lessons use mentor texts to exemplify and teach skills