Teacher Created Materials Multiplying and Dividing Fractions, Grades 4 to 5, Set of 5
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Encourage students to "think like mathematicians" as they master key concepts
- Explore mathematical practices with a variety of nonfiction and fiction texts featuring problem solving, mathematical reasoning and real-world connections
- Text features such as captions, bold print, glossary, and index support increased understanding and build academic vocabulary
- Foster students' conceptual understanding of mathematics with concrete models and visual representations
- Engineering Marvels: Bridges Around the World: Understanding Fractions
- Amazing Animals: Strange Animal Partnerships: Multiplying Fractions
- STEM: The Science of Fitness: Multiplying Fractions
- The Hidden World of Bacteria: Multiplying Mixed Numbers
- Engineering Marvels: Roller Coasters: Dividing Fractions