By: CommunityItem #:651712
Community Lincoln Round Library Table, 48 in Dia, Natural Oak Laminate Top
Free shipping: ineligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Community Round Library Table with natural oak finish measuring 48 in x 29 in is made of solid oak base apron rails of size 2-5/8 in x 3/4 in for comfortable reading or working. High quality table features tapered legs that are attached to the base with lumber corner blocks, two hanger bolts for added durability and 1-1/8 in thick, 3-ply flake board tops with plastic laminate surface/edge.
- Wood specie - oak in a variety of colors
- Top core material is 1-1/8 in thick with 45 lb density industrial-grade particle board
- Face is wood veneer or .050 horizontal grade HPL
- Backer is bonded to bottom side to ensure balanced construction
- All tops have internal solid lumber bands with overlay laminate or veneer
- The standard edge profile is radius (several other edge profiles are available at no extra charge)
- The standard leg style is square ( tapered legs are available for no additional cost)
- Feature corner braces for reinforcement and added stability