Bosch Speed Line Level Package, 12 in L X 5 in W, Aluminum, Yellow
Qualifies for free shipping.
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States:Parcel
Free shipping and handling on orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of parcel items, before any additional discounts are applied. For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the order if less than $1,000 on items depicted with a truck icon, with a $99 minimum charge.
Bosch Level Package is ideal for determining grades and elevations, rough angle turning, laying out foundations and leveling walls. Unit features 1/4 in accuracy at 100 ft and working range of 200 ft. Unit with non-strip focus knob prevents breakage as well as lens damage. Unit features built-in sunshade, rubber eyepiece cap, brass leveling screws, 1-piece aircraft aluminum telescope, large achromatic coated objective lens for a sharp image and dust-protected eyepiece with fixed cross hair for accuracy. Unit includes 15 min horizontal circle, high precision glass level, vials 1/2 in x 20 in mounting threads, hard shell case, aluminum tripod, aluminum sighting rod, plumb bob with string, an allen wrench and manual.
- Non-strip focus knob prevents breakage and lens damage
- Built-in sunshade reduces glare
- Large achromatic coated objective lens for a sharp image
- Rubber eyepiece cap protects eyeglasses
- Durable brass leveling screws
- Dust protected eyepiece with fixed cross hairs for accuracy
- High precision glass level vials
- 4-1/2 foot (1.4m) short focus for maximum usable range
- One-piece aircraft aluminum telescope
- Electrostatically powder coated safety yellow paint
- Level Model 54-190 And Hard Carrying Case
- Tripod Model 60-alqci21
- Aluminum Leveling Rod 06-808c (8 Foot in Feet/in/8ths)
- Allen Wrench