Legend Fitness Pro Series Reverse Back Extension, Jet Black Frame, 62 x 55 x 74 Inches, 811 Pounds, Steel
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
The Legend Fitness Pro Series Reverse Back Extension offers posterior chain training in user-friendly selectorized form. The two-tier pad design helps relieve pressure on the diaphragm for breathing comfort, and the rollover pad design increases hip comfort. The range of motion provides more low back stretch than competitive designs while the leg roller pad provides the articulation necessary for proper form. It provides strength training in the lifting phase and stretching in the return phase, blurring the line between power training and therapy. This makes the Legend Fitness Pro Series Reverse Back Extension a machine with a rehabilitation component, as well as an athletic training component. The Pro Series Reverse Back Extension comes with a 200-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments. Weight stack upgrades of 250 and 300 pounds are available. An integrated step with replaceable polymer grip plate assists users in mounting and dismounting. Tough but smooth pillow block bearings feature grease fittings for easy maintenance. PowerMax pulleys prolong cable life and use shielded bearings for long lasting, smooth action. The cam adjustment features a thick, chrome-plated pop pin plate for easy adjustments. Ships fully assembled.
- The single-weight stack design features a 1:1 pulley ratio which provides a feeling of the true weight of the stack, a 200-pound weight stack as standard, a comfortable rollover hip pad design, a two-tier diaphragm pad design and a dual-depth handle design to also increase comfort, a 20-pound counterbalance to offset the weight of the roller pad and lever arm, and an adjustable leg roller
- Black Frame with optional Shroud and Upholstery colors
- Allergens: Contains No Allergens
- Material Type: Steel Frame,Dense Foam Padding
- SUOM Description: Each
- Certifications: Not Applicable
- Brand Name: Legend Sports
- Safety: No Choking Hazard
- Description: Pro Series Back Extension
- Shipping Attributes: OVERSIZED
- Material: Steel
- Grade Level: Middle-High School
- Maximum Grade Level: High School
- Product Weight: 811 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 62 x 55 x 74 in
- Frame Color: Jet Black