Ladders to Success, Reading, caters specifically to the needs of students who are performing below grade level. It is designed to help struggling students master 10 fundamental grade-appropriate reading skills which are essential to success both in the curriculum and on state exams. Each 10-page lesson focuses on one skill and is divided into three scaffolded mini-lessons (steps) that gradually guide students up to grade level. Plus, you'll find graphic organizers and multiple-choice, short-answer, and extended-response questions throughout.
- Ladders to Success moves your below-level students up to grade level with skills that are correlated to your state standards
- Student book includes 14 lessons on author's purpose, context clues, compare and contrast exercises, and more
- Abundance of structured practice and support ensures student mastery for the state exam
- Beginning of book includes a comprehensive, diagnostic test
- Reporting Scorecard allows students to keep track of their success