Ladders to Success, Mathematics, caters specifically to the needs of students who are performing below grade level. It is designed to help struggling students master 10 fundamental grade-appropriate math skills which are essential to success both in the curriculum and on state exams. Each lesson starts with readability at 1.5 below grade level and lots of support, which help students learn grade-level skills. A mid-lesson practice section gradually guides students to readiness for on-grade work. Finally, the lesson ends with readability on grade level. Review and reinforcement bring your students to skill mastery.
- Ladders to Success moves your below-level students up to grade level with skills that are correlated to your state standards
- Student Edition book includes ten 14-page scaffolded lessons, with 1 lesson on every skill
- High-interest, math-related reading passages are featured throughout
- Every skill includes Diagnostic Quiz and Post-Test
- Skill Scorecard lets students keep track of their progress