Jack Richeson Linoleum Cutter Set, 1 Handle Tool and 6 Assorted Blades
Item #: 457193
Carve out time for practicing the art of block print impressions with this lino cutting set. Single plastic handle and 6 interchangeable blade types allow for a variation of intricate and wide-cut designs as you please.
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
In Stock - Typically Ships Within 2-3 Days
Make your very own intricate linocuts for printmaking projects with the Jack Richeson Linoleum Cutter Set. This versatile package includes 1 handle (measuring approximately 6-4/5 L x 1-2/5 D x 4 H inches) and one each of 6 insertable blades (Style No. 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, and 10), which each have an assorted size and gauge/tip type (V-shaped, scoop U-shaped, triangular, and more), allowing users the option to switch between fine-line or wide, dense carving abilities. Each stainless steel blade has the number type engraved on top for easy identification. Please use caution when using as blades are sharp. Not suitable for ages 3 and up.Please note that handle does not have built-in storage for blades; included blades must be stored separately.
- Cutting set with handle and 6 interchangeable blades allows you to carve out DIY engraved permanent impressions onto linoleum blocks to use as a linocutter/stamper for reproducible block printmaking projects
- Durable plastic handle with comfort-grip offers stable and complete rigidity while cutting or carving into a linoleum block (sold separately)
- Switch out blades quickly and easily from lino cutter tool by unscrewing the ridged cap top, fitting in desired blade into slot, replacing cap top, and then screwing cap back in tightly by hand
- Assorted blade size and types (Number 1, 2, 5, 6, 8 and 10) allow you to carve out fine, precise lines with smaller blades or wide large-area cuts with larger blades
- Lino cutter tools are also effective for detailed pumpkin carving, clay detail work, and many other arts and crafts projects
Cutting Set Includes:
- 1 Plastic Handle with Comfort Grip
- 6 Assorted Lino Cutting Blades, One of Each:
- Style No. 1
- Style No. 2
- Style No. 5
- Style No. 6
- Style No. 8
- Style No. 10