Instruments of the World Instrument Rhythm Set, 12 Pieces
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- Playing with instruments during music time or circle time combines visual, auditory, and kinesthetic (hands-on) learning in a fun way
- Mix of maracas, Chilean rain stick, and more all create accurate, pleasing, and soothing sound effects everyone will enjoy
- Multicultural rhythm set with assorted worldly instruments can teach kids about different rhythms and beats, history, and culture
- Music set offers a fun and educational addition to any children's music program, classroom, childcare center, church, or learning center
- Pair of Ankle Bells
- Agogo Bells
- Rap Stick
- Den Den Drum
- Chilean Rainstick (20 Inches)