Instruction Coach Collection, ELA
Instruction Coach is a thorough and comprehensive resource that can be used as a solid instructional base throughout the school year, or as a companion to your core text. The straightforward teacher-led instruction offered for each grade increases students' depth of understanding and provides them with multiple practice opportunities. With Instruction Coach, all lessons are structured around the research-proven model of gradual release; students get to focus on and learn the most important English Language Arts (ELA) content that complies with your state standards while providing you with the tools that you need to help students succeed.
- Instruction Coach, ELA provides comprehensive coverage of the standards
- Lessons include expectations for reading, writing, speaking, and language conventions
- Reading lessons use modeled passages to teach skills while writing and language lessons use mentor texts to demonstrate skills
- Critical-thinking questions guide peer-group discussion and interaction with the text
- A peer review strategy allows student pairs to provide meaningful feedback about revision